Jon Stewart's Douchbaggery

An open area for free-thinkers and believers to slug it out.

Jon Stewart's Douchbaggery

Unread postby Intercourseman72 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:11 pm

http://www.reddit.com/r/austrian_econom ... ertarians/

Seriously, if this isn't satire for people who don't know shit about libertarianism, Stewart has to be among the most retarded jews ever. My ass Ashkenazi jews average IQ is 113 or w/e.

Here is his fail trolling, and it starts at like 12 minutes. http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episod ... napolitano

He's a cocksucker and sucks cock right up his giant jewfag nose.
read the words of a wise intercourseman
Intercourseman72

Reputation point: 541

Re: Jon Stewart's Douchbaggery

Unread postby Azmodan Kijur » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:48 pm

Can't watch the clip - apparently, it's not for Canadian eyes or something. I will have to try to find it on the Comedy Network.

Reading the list of questions, I can't imagine what you could possibly have against them. :P Seriously though, some of the questions are for the comedy alone, but some seem legitimate. I need to see the piece, I think, to get the full context.
Azmodan Kijur
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Reputation point: 2055

Unread postby Intercourseman72 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:14 pm

Do you want to go back to 1890?

I can't find a single question that isn't completely ludicrous. If you asked any non-libertarian the same questions geared towards them, they would laugh at you. Put the jew on the other foot and see exactly how stupid they are.

Do you want to go back to the late 1800s in Germany when they had welfare programs, old-age pensions, etc? It's a bullshit fucking question designed to make people think the opposition seem more stupid than they really are. It's like this for every single question as far as I can tell.

If it is just for comedy, well, it's not very good trolling. I can't even dignify this with the Phillip Fry picture that says "not sure if trolling, or just retarded".
read the words of a wise intercourseman
Intercourseman72

Reputation point: 541

Unread postby Azmodan Kijur » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Hmmm, I can see what you mean. Funny, Comedy has the episode, but that portion is not there. What the hell is that about?

That 1890 thing ... am I mistaken or is that a reference to wanting certain laws rolled back to a point where they did not exist? As I said, the context would have been nice, but Comedy is being an ass.
Azmodan Kijur
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Reputation point: 2055

Return to Rational Thought vs Irrational Beliefs