Don't bet on black in Kentucky

An open area for free-thinkers and believers to slug it out.

Don't bet on black in Kentucky

Unread postby Azmodan Kijur » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:34 pm

Or, at least, interracial couples in a Church in Kentucky anyway.

After a young white woman had the audacity to bring her heterosexual male black fiance to services in a small church in Kentucky, the membership there decided to ban allowing such couples into the church and from performing in certain worship ceremonies. Gotta love that religious feeling of unity, hmmm? I mean, this is surely something that Jesus would do - after all, the man hated the negro touching the immaculate white ass ....

... Or some other stupidity. I'd pull out the "That's racist" card, but it seems redundant. I can imagine the preacher or priest or whatever there answering any questions about it with "Tolerance?! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING TOLERANCE! Tolerance is for pussies. Even Jesus (Praise Be his Undead Flesh) understood that the key to unity was dividing people along completely arbitrary lines! It says so in the Bible!!! Where? How dare you ask me that - it's somewhere in the fucking back, jackass."

Ahhh. The unity of worship ... **sniff** ... brings a reptilian tear to my eyes.

Have a link to the article for the chuckles: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/30/interracial-couple-banned-from-kentucky-church_n_1121582.html
Azmodan Kijur
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Reputation point: 2055

Re: Don't bet on black in Kentucky

Unread postby willow » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:29 pm

now now now Azmo, its all about tolerance, you must tolerate their religiously sanctioned bigotry... just like the gays... after all the bible says that god seperated the races of man therefore it is wrong for blacks and whites to get married...
dirty work... the right google key words...
-willow 07/22/09
willow
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Reputation point: 932

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Worth a thousand:

One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:11 pm

I dunno what you are expecting Azmo, these guys are working on a rule book that is 2k+ years old. What pisses me off, is the christian aid campains for money to help starving kids in (Africa|Ethiopia|Somalia). They like their non whites hungry, poor, and far away. (Oxford Comma or no?)

I guess if everyone is equal it removes the need for christian superiority where's the fun in that?
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Return to Rational Thought vs Irrational Beliefs