Islam is not a religion like any other, here's why.

An open area for free-thinkers and believers to slug it out.

Islam is not a religion like any other, here's why.

Unread postby Seppe Cools » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Hi guys,
I've been out of this internet discussion stuff for a long time, but now I've written a new article and posted it on Reddit ( nickname TomatosauceTheMessia ).
It's about Islam and how it's not a religion like any other.
Thought it would be interesting to share it with you guys as well:
http://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comment ... heres_why/

:FSM:
Last edited by Seppe Cools on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By creating unique stuff you are changing the future of the world forever, making your life worth lived.
Seppe Cools

Reputation point: 813

Re: Islam is not a religion like any other, here's why.

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:24 am

Seppe your post is quite informative. However I am unclear of the possible actions. If you, as a Belgian, change your tolerance of others. Then you have lost part of your culture, to reject that of others.

Seppe may I ask if it is permitted that Rastafarians are allowed to practice the smoking of marijuana in Belgium. Since allowing one set of extreme, in my opinion, beliefs; whilst excluding another is completely unacceptable.

I found the comments of the young children quite frightening, such closed mindedness at a young age is a shame.

My final point on this would be that there must be some less extreme practising muslims that are being branded as part of this.
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Return to Rational Thought vs Irrational Beliefs