E-mail to Christwire on Server Error

A place to suggest improvements or changes.

E-mail to Christwire on Server Error

Unread postby dr210077 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:09 pm

After seeing how often Christwire servers go down due to 500 error's, and given how they have mentioned us a few times now, I thought it might be good to draft an e-mail to send to their support e-mail address every time there is a 500 error. Here is a rough draft that I cobbled together with help from Azmodan. Feel free to post your own suggestions for e-mails here.

"Dear Sir/Madame,

as per the instructions on your error page, I am sending you this e-mail to let you know that, I tried to access your internet site and received a 500 Internal Server Error. The only thing which I may have done to cause such an error, is the coincidence of our Santanic Prayer meeting on the Rational Skeptics Society at BABY EYES o'clock LSRT (Local Satanic Ritual Time), where we regularly pray to the dark Lord of all which is unholy, to beseige your website with a plague of 500 server errors.

We hope this information has been helpful to you and we hope you manage to fix the errors you are experiencing, so that you may continue to provide us with many more lols.

Your friends,

The Rational Skeptics Society"

The e-mail address shown for them is "support@supportwebsite.com"
Last edited by dr210077 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them; that custom spares them; and that tyranny favours them in order to profit from the blindness of men."

"What has been said of [God] is either unintelligible or perfectly contradictory; and for this reason must appear impossible to every man of common sense." ~ Paul-Henri baron d'Holbach
dr210077
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reputation point: 2145

Re: E-mail to Christwire on Server Error

Unread postby TheBlueFalconX » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:26 am

Lols. Nice.
I guess it takes a firm belief in the invisible magician to properly sell a gun online. Who knew?-Shawna
RSS YouTube
>>An empyreal poem possessing resplendent beauty of divine descent birthed by essence is an arcanum.<<
TheBlueFalconX

Reputation point: 918

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:53 am

Dr I think your irony will be way over the sysops head. Worked for me tho.
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Unread postby HalloweenWeed » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:50 pm

Oh, that's funny dr :lol: good one. :rock:
"Religion is just mind control." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization." - George Carlin
"If God existed, why would he care about any of the us fools contributing to the end of the earth as we know it?" - HalloweenWeed
HalloweenWeed

Reputation point: 1989

Unread postby H3RM3S78 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:10 am

I wonder what they would say if we could help them with their problem?
please delete this account
H3RM3S78

Reputation point: 760

Unread postby HalloweenWeed » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:49 am

H3RM3S78 wrote:I wonder what they would say if we could help them with their problem?

Xians are like Republicans you know, they don't believe anything anybody else says. So, then, why do we call them believers??? :lol:
"Religion is just mind control." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization." - George Carlin
"If God existed, why would he care about any of the us fools contributing to the end of the earth as we know it?" - HalloweenWeed
HalloweenWeed

Reputation point: 1989

Return to Integration Station