Changes to Profile Options

A place to suggest improvements or changes.

Re: Changes to Profile Options

Unread postby TheBlueFalconX » Sat May 09, 2009 6:21 am

In my posts, uh...
those weird fields show up that shouldn't be listed at the side of a post...
I guess it takes a firm belief in the invisible magician to properly sell a gun online. Who knew?-Shawna
RSS YouTube
>>An empyreal poem possessing resplendent beauty of divine descent birthed by essence is an arcanum.<<
TheBlueFalconX

Reputation point: 918

Unread postby dr210077 » Sat May 09, 2009 8:55 am

It's a small price we have to pay to keep spam bots at bay.
"If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them; that custom spares them; and that tyranny favours them in order to profit from the blindness of men."

"What has been said of [God] is either unintelligible or perfectly contradictory; and for this reason must appear impossible to every man of common sense." ~ Paul-Henri baron d'Holbach
dr210077
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reputation point: 2145

Unread postby TheBlueFalconX » Sat May 09, 2009 9:05 am

Well that sucks... can't you make it so only some of the options show up?
I guess it takes a firm belief in the invisible magician to properly sell a gun online. Who knew?-Shawna
RSS YouTube
>>An empyreal poem possessing resplendent beauty of divine descent birthed by essence is an arcanum.<<
TheBlueFalconX

Reputation point: 918

Unread postby dr210077 » Sat May 09, 2009 9:08 am

Any time I've tried this it removes the option from the registration page, and since they are required for registration, it would stop any new registrations.
"If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them; that custom spares them; and that tyranny favours them in order to profit from the blindness of men."

"What has been said of [God] is either unintelligible or perfectly contradictory; and for this reason must appear impossible to every man of common sense." ~ Paul-Henri baron d'Holbach
dr210077
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Grimstad » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:23 am

Just a reminder about what I mentioned on the chat.

Could you please add apatheist to the world view option.
I've never found a single word that better describes mine.

THANK YOU
Of all my senses, I value my sense of humor the most

agnostic: Subcategory Apetheist.
Grimstad

Reputation point: 12

Unread postby dr210077 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:23 pm

I have added the option for users to link some of their social networking pages through their profiles. Again this option is only usable in the prosilver style :)

dr210077
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Integration Station