go-to button.

A place to suggest improvements or changes.

go-to button.

Unread postby DarthRavanger » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:09 am

would it be possible to have a button that sent you to the original post when someone used the quote button in order to make their post?
According to robots, we taste like BACON! http://www.wired.com/table_of_malconten ... identifie/

The Throne of Heaven was built my man to serve as the pedestal for nothing.
DarthRavanger
Mod Group Leader
Mod Group Leader

Reputation point: 1912

Re: go-to button.

Unread postby dr210077 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:41 pm

DarthRavanger wrote:would it be possible to have a button that sent you to the original post when someone used the quote button in order to make their post?

I'm not sure what you mean, do you mean that when the quote button is clicked, the user gets a quick review of the OP along with the topic review? Or do you mean a button to click when the poster of a message gets a "quoted" reply to that message? In both cases I have seen no mods which would do this, however, I will ask the question :D
"If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them; that custom spares them; and that tyranny favours them in order to profit from the blindness of men."

"What has been said of [God] is either unintelligible or perfectly contradictory; and for this reason must appear impossible to every man of common sense." ~ Paul-Henri baron d'Holbach
dr210077
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reputation point: 2145

Re: go-to button.

Unread postby DarthRavanger » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:39 am

dr210077 wrote:
DarthRavanger wrote:would it be possible to have a button that sent you to the original post when someone used the quote button in order to make their post?

I'm not sure what you mean, do you mean that when the quote button is clicked, the user gets a quick review of the OP along with the topic review? Or do you mean a button to click when the poster of a message gets a "quoted" reply to that message? In both cases I have seen no mods which would do this, however, I will ask the question :D

When someone presses the quote button in order to make their posts, the final post has a button that links back to the post they quoted.
According to robots, we taste like BACON! http://www.wired.com/table_of_malconten ... identifie/

The Throne of Heaven was built my man to serve as the pedestal for nothing.
DarthRavanger
Mod Group Leader
Mod Group Leader

Reputation point: 1912

Return to Integration Station