Sudoku

A place to suggest improvements or changes.

Sudoku

Unread postby dr210077 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:26 pm

I have added sudoku to the site. It is only available if you are using the prosilver style. This is the only link to it on the site at the moment, I will add a proper link in the future, but in the meantime, can you guys please visit play and let me know of any bugs you find?

Thanks,

dr
"If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them; that custom spares them; and that tyranny favours them in order to profit from the blindness of men."

"What has been said of [God] is either unintelligible or perfectly contradictory; and for this reason must appear impossible to every man of common sense." ~ Paul-Henri baron d'Holbach
dr210077
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reputation point: 2145

Re: Sudoku

Unread postby MistahTom » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:37 am

Is there a way to change the difficulty?
For the same reason you reject other gods, I reject yours.

Atheist
Atheist
MistahTom

Reputation point: 1

Unread postby dr210077 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:56 pm

MistahTom wrote:Is there a way to change the difficulty?

The difficulty can be changed by selecting a level other than "Einstein" to make the grids easier. If you want a more challenging game, change modes to either "Samurai" or "Ninja". I'll try to find some more difficult "Simple Sudoku" packs to add.
"If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them; that custom spares them; and that tyranny favours them in order to profit from the blindness of men."

"What has been said of [God] is either unintelligible or perfectly contradictory; and for this reason must appear impossible to every man of common sense." ~ Paul-Henri baron d'Holbach
dr210077
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reputation point: 2145

Unread postby TheBlueFalconX » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:44 am

Sweet. Sudoku. I never really got into that game, but maybe, just maybe I can now.
I guess it takes a firm belief in the invisible magician to properly sell a gun online. Who knew?-Shawna
RSS YouTube
>>An empyreal poem possessing resplendent beauty of divine descent birthed by essence is an arcanum.<<
TheBlueFalconX

Reputation point: 918

Unread postby H3RM3S78 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:34 pm

The samuraii sudoku is challenging to say the least. I just want to tell those who would try it that your progress will be saved for the next time you log in to continue it.
please delete this account
H3RM3S78

Reputation point: 760

Return to Integration Station