Shmoogle

A place to suggest improvements or changes.

Shmoogle

Unread postby dr210077 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:56 pm

I have added a mod to prosilver called Shmoogle. It will allow you to place a marker on a google map to indicate where in the world you are, you can also see the location of "events". In time we can have event times and locations for lectures, debates and so on, for those that would like to attend.

I have run into several bugs while applying this mod, so I'd appreciate it if you guys can "stress test" the feature, and let me know all the details of any bugs you find. The only bug I've seen that you may see, has to do with the pop up calender, which seems to call a directory which doesn't exist if you click on the next arrows.

I hope you guys enjoy the new feature :D
"If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them; that custom spares them; and that tyranny favours them in order to profit from the blindness of men."

"What has been said of [God] is either unintelligible or perfectly contradictory; and for this reason must appear impossible to every man of common sense." ~ Paul-Henri baron d'Holbach
dr210077
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reputation point: 2145

Re: Shmoogle

Unread postby Jnthn44 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:35 pm

hah nice DR. though, i wouldn't mind living in Spain, can we move our markers? lol
Jnthn44

Reputation point: 13

Unread postby tetropods » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:21 pm

i hear Spain's nice this time of year, but i don't live there :lol:
A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights. :)
tetropods
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Reputation point: 500

Unread postby Intercourseman72 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:39 pm

how the fuck do i move the fucking marker?
read the words of a wise intercourseman
Intercourseman72

Reputation point: 541

Unread postby dr210077 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:47 pm

IntercourseMan wrote:how the fuck do i move the fucking marker?

In order to move the marker, you need to access the map through your User Control Panel :)
"If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them; that custom spares them; and that tyranny favours them in order to profit from the blindness of men."

"What has been said of [God] is either unintelligible or perfectly contradictory; and for this reason must appear impossible to every man of common sense." ~ Paul-Henri baron d'Holbach
dr210077
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reputation point: 2145

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:24 pm

tetropods wrote:i hear Spain's nice this time of year, but i don't live there :lol:

Does everyone see themselves in spain near the border initally?
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Unread postby Intercourseman72 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:02 am

yeah, near the border of france and spain. you just go to your control panel and drag it into afghanistan.
read the words of a wise intercourseman
Intercourseman72

Reputation point: 541

Return to Integration Station