Quick Style Change

A place to suggest improvements or changes.

Quick Style Change

Unread postby dr210077 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:38 am

I have made changing styles easier for you guys. Just use the drop down menu in the header to switch between styles :)
"If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them; that custom spares them; and that tyranny favours them in order to profit from the blindness of men."

"What has been said of [God] is either unintelligible or perfectly contradictory; and for this reason must appear impossible to every man of common sense." ~ Paul-Henri baron d'Holbach
dr210077
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reputation point: 2145

Re: Quick Style Change

Unread postby Jnthn44 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:52 am

THANK YOU for putting that in :D and making it work with all styles!

makes it much easier to go from layout to layout when checkin out your new mods
Jnthn44

Reputation point: 13

Unread postby dr210077 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:58 am

No probs Jnthn :D You know I am trying to make the prosilver style more appealing so if you guys have any suggestions, I'd like to hear them. I probably won't be able to make the changes right away, but it would give me targets to aim at :)
"If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them; that custom spares them; and that tyranny favours them in order to profit from the blindness of men."

"What has been said of [God] is either unintelligible or perfectly contradictory; and for this reason must appear impossible to every man of common sense." ~ Paul-Henri baron d'Holbach
dr210077
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:38 am

Is it possible to have a link for "VIEW NEW POSTS" on the footer of a post in prosilver?
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Unread postby dr210077 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:11 am

UnwantedSunbeam wrote:Is it possible to have a link for "VIEW NEW POSTS" on the footer of a post in prosilver?

I'm not quite sure what you mean, do you want the "View New Posts" link found in the index page added to "View Forum" and "View Topic" pages so that it is clickable from the either, and not just the front page?

dr210077
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dr210077 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:05 pm

I have added the view new posts link to both the view forum, and view topic pages

dr210077
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:08 pm

DR you are the man!
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Return to Integration Station