Breakfast

Got a YT vid you want to discuss? Post it here! Please start each topic with the video you wish to discuss.

Breakfast

Unread postby Seppe Cools » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:24 am

Last edited by Seppe Cools on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
By creating unique stuff you are changing the future of the world forever, making your life worth lived.
Seppe Cools

Reputation point: 813

Re: Breakfast

Unread postby H3RM3S78 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:57 am

Well what is there to say? Almost half the video is fonts over black, and the other half is a still shot of a man eating breakfast. I noticed a "knitting woman" in the rolling credits. Is that the name of the cat/hamster thing that guy wipes his mouth with? I can't believe there are so many people in that credit roll either. It's like it was for a school project.

I think the point of this movie is to make it look so stupid that you leave before seeing the good part. Either that or the person scrolls forward and misses the good part. This movie is ADD-proof.
please delete this account
H3RM3S78

Reputation point: 760

Re: Breakfast

Unread postby Seppe Cools » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:07 pm

H3RM3S78 wrote:Well what is there to say? Almost half the video is fonts over black, and the other half is a still shot of a man eating breakfast. I noticed a "knitting woman" in the rolling credits. Is that the name of the cat/hamster thing that guy wipes his mouth with? I can't believe there are so many people in that credit roll either. It's like it was for a school project.

I think the point of this movie is to make it look so stupid that you leave before seeing the good part. Either that or the person scrolls forward and misses the good part. This movie is ADD-proof.

In Belgium we call this: "absurd humor" and Belgians think this is hilarious. It's kind of like how Britains love British Humor.
I wanted to share it here, to see who else would think it's funny.
It's a type of humor i rarely see in American clips.

For me, and other fellow Belgians, this is a hilarious clip so :mrgreen:

About the credits ( which is actually unimportant, but because you ask... ). They made a number of other clips and this group of credits is being used in all of the clips. The "knitting woman" is therefore a character from another clip. But that's details.
Last edited by Seppe Cools on Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By creating unique stuff you are changing the future of the world forever, making your life worth lived.
Seppe Cools

Reputation point: 813

Return to YouTube Videos