Amazing new product, with how it works diagrams

Got a YT vid you want to discuss? Post it here! Please start each topic with the video you wish to discuss.

Amazing new product, with how it works diagrams

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:00 am

You cannot argue with the science, the diagram says so:

One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Re: Amazing new product, with how it works diagrams

Unread postby dr210077 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:46 am

That is fucking hilarious :lol:
"If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them; that custom spares them; and that tyranny favours them in order to profit from the blindness of men."

"What has been said of [God] is either unintelligible or perfectly contradictory; and for this reason must appear impossible to every man of common sense." ~ Paul-Henri baron d'Holbach
dr210077
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reputation point: 2145

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:57 pm

I know, who could have guessed that vibration pads under the breast could actually stop faty tissue from falling down. I am getting a pair for my ears. I will have a six pack and a chin like Quagmire by the summer!
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Unread postby Azmodan Kijur » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:39 pm

That ... is so .... weird. Why is the question, but it is an amusing question. :D

What a let down when you get her top off though :P

Azmodan Kijur
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Reputation point: 2055

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:19 pm

It is funny how products can play on peoples insecurity. It can be about boobs, cocks, weight, facial hair or whatever they have a skill to make your one doubt, a massive insecurity.

Oddly I have a pet hate that most women are now homonegensied models of how magazines think women look. Pick any bar Saturday night and 99% of the women look the same. Men are falling for the same trap, fucking male make up and all sorts of shit to dull you down. Be yourself, stand out and be admired for being unquique. Fucking sheep!

Don't get me wrong from I was in nursery school I loved boobs my first project was on Sam Fox in P1 (aged 4/5) but a smaller natural pair beats that crappy looking implant every time.
UnwantedSunbeam

Unread postby Jnthn44 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:16 pm

what every woman wants. a boob jiggler. lawd have mercy lmfao
Jnthn44

Reputation point: 13

Return to YouTube Videos