Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden

An area for free-thinkers to discuss and exchange ideas.

Re: Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden

Unread postby aricpole » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:16 pm

US intelligence officials do thinks that he still moves in the Islamic country. The Department says that U.S.I.O are still having unbelievable reports via other important sources from public who said that they have chatted to Laden in the recent issue. But it is still a secret.
aricpole

Reputation point: 0

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:19 am

Aricpole you cannot post a bomb like that and leave it hanging.

I believe that out police and intelligence forces have gotten lazy, they are so used to getting data from card transaction, phone records, browsing histories from ISPs, that they have forgotten how to do real work.

If they were truly smart maybe they would follow the trail of C90 cassettes who the fuck else in the world except Bin Laden is buying those bad boys.
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Unread postby DarthRavanger » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:11 am

UnwantedSunbeam wrote:Aricpole you cannot post a bomb like that and leave it hanging.

I believe that out police and intelligence forces have gotten lazy, they are so used to getting data from card transaction, phone records, browsing histories from ISPs, that they have forgotten how to do real work.

If they were truly smart maybe they would follow the trail of C90 cassettes who the fuck else in the world except Bin Laden is buying those bad boys.

hah. Yeah, you'd think the guy would have been able to get, at the very least, compact disks by now.
According to robots, we taste like BACON! http://www.wired.com/table_of_malconten ... identifie/

The Throne of Heaven was built my man to serve as the pedestal for nothing.
DarthRavanger
Mod Group Leader
Mod Group Leader

Reputation point: 1912

Unread postby willow » Sun May 02, 2010 1:16 am

I watched this on the CBC a few nights back, but their conclusion was that he is probably alive and well, speculatively in Pakistan somewhere living in decent conditions.

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Shows/The_Pas ... 1407874772
dirty work... the right google key words...
-willow 07/22/09
willow
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Reputation point: 932

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Sun May 02, 2010 6:04 am

HAHA the video is blocked for viewers outside of Canada. Amazingly all of the adverts around it were working 100%.
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Unread postby willow » Sun May 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Put "Osama Bin Laden: Dead or Alive?" into google video or YT, it seems to be posted there as well.
dirty work... the right google key words...
-willow 07/22/09
willow
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Reputation point: 932

Previous

Return to Free-Thinkers Only