Fox News

An area for free-thinkers to discuss and exchange ideas.

Re: Fox News

Unread postby Intercourseman72 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:02 am

a couple of things fox news has done that are good. they have inspired coctopus to make his fuck fox news series and i bought some boxers from him that say fuck fox news on them. so cool boxers. that's one thing.
the second thing is judge napolitano. i like him and he has some smart guys like peter schiff and ron paul, but fox sure as hell has its way of sleazing up his show with whacked out fascist pundits.

so those are two things i think are good about fox news. fuck the fucking shit out of everyfuckinthing else. there are a bunch of alcoholic wash ups like bill o'reilly and sean hannity and a bunch of retarded bimbos who are too ugly to do anything else but be on the news who wear really short skirts all the time and always cross their legs so they are sealed shut or else everyone would see the outlines of their pussies. it's ridiculous. it's laughable and i laugh at it.
read the words of a wise intercourseman
Intercourseman72

Reputation point: 541

Unread postby MistahTom » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:17 am

They're also good for fueling the crazy fire for anti-choice religious nut-jerbs who think killing a living and breathing human being is ok. :o

I hope Bill O gets charged as a co-conspirator. I hope the people that actually watch that show grow some fucking balls and turn it off. Hate speech isn't free speech.
For the same reason you reject other gods, I reject yours.

Atheist
Atheist
MistahTom

Reputation point: 1

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:48 pm

Just when you think Fox was shit enough, it adds a fresh steamer to the pile:
There cannot be a graceful god
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Unread postby DarthRavanger » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:50 pm

UnwantedSunbeam wrote:Just when you think Fox was shit enough, it adds a fresh steamer to the pile:
There cannot be a graceful god

AND THE DARK LORD SAURON SAID: "LET THE EVIL OF SARAH PALIN SPREAD TO THE FOUR CORNERS, SO THAT MAN'S BRAINS DRIPS OUT OF ITS EARS!"

The Liberals of America then said: "Hey buddy, can't wait to see what Keith Olberman has to say about this."
According to robots, we taste like BACON! http://www.wired.com/table_of_malconten ... identifie/

The Throne of Heaven was built my man to serve as the pedestal for nothing.
DarthRavanger
Mod Group Leader
Mod Group Leader

Reputation point: 1912

Previous

Return to Free-Thinkers Only