Amusing pictures or drawings

Relax, kick back and shoot the shit

Re: Amusing pictures or drawings

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:11 pm

One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Fri May 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Photographer does the dishes.
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Unread postby HalloweenWeed » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:19 am

UnwantedSunbeam wrote:Image

Yeah there are many phrases in there that are so true, things that I have thought about, briefly. I was a (mild) Red Green fan for a while too.

So many of those pics are gone now, that's why I tried to post them using my website to host them; and that's why most of my post pics are still visible. Too many pics on the web get moved or deleted too fast. USB it seems this is 'your' own website now, not what you wanted though, huh? It's sad that everyone left for the most part. I still see your posts though. FYI.
"Religion is just mind control." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization." - George Carlin
"If God existed, why would he care about any of the us fools contributing to the end of the earth as we know it?" - HalloweenWeed
HalloweenWeed

Reputation point: 1989

Previous

Return to The Chill Out