gold-diggers, and all the stealing they do

Relax, kick back and shoot the shit

gold-diggers, and all the stealing they do

Unread postby DarthRavanger » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:25 pm

I just found out that the life insurance money from my grandmother's death (ages and ages ago, the money was to be paid out to myself and my cousins at a certain point in time) has been dispersed, and none of us have gotten any money. What I think happened is that my grandfather's gold-digging fat ass whore stole it and gave it to her maggot-brained children. Among other things, we know that this woman: Has been trying to use a phone provided to my grandfather to call his children in order to call her devolved mutant offspring in Dallas, got my grandfather declared incompetent, and may very well be trying to find a lawyer who will say their prenup is void.

So, what's your views on money-thieving whores? got any attached to your family, leeching your financial life blood?
According to robots, we taste like BACON! http://www.wired.com/table_of_malconten ... identifie/

The Throne of Heaven was built my man to serve as the pedestal for nothing.
DarthRavanger
Mod Group Leader
Mod Group Leader

Reputation point: 1912

Re: gold-diggers, and all the stealing they do

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:11 am

Scum; really is about the best adjective I can draw up. You can badge it any way you want but theft is the end result. Thankfully I have no first hand experience of this, and I hope I never do. Fight the bitch!
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Unread postby HalloweenWeed » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:05 pm

In Michigan I seen a lot of great-looking young (slim or skinny) women, before and after their pregnancies. They all went like this:
Romance --> Pregnancy --> sometimes marriage --> birth --> breakup --> divorce when married --> man pays child support and can't see the kid much, woman takes everything the man owns and 50% of his paycheck

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention expensive lawyer fees. The lawyers are the ones who benefit the most, it's no wonder so many bunk lawsuits are successful, the judges' friends are mostly lawyers. That's what is so wrong with our legal system - it's geared to favor lawyer's pockets.

Needless to say I became extremely leery of great-looking young (slim or skinny) women. BTW, I never had children, perhaps as a result.
Last edited by HalloweenWeed on Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: forgot to mention BIG lawyer fees
"Religion is just mind control." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization." - George Carlin
"If God existed, why would he care about any of the us fools contributing to the end of the earth as we know it?" - HalloweenWeed
HalloweenWeed

Reputation point: 1989

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:58 am

Darth did this work out in the end?
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Unread postby DarthRavanger » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:58 pm

UnwantedSunbeam wrote:Darth did this work out in the end?

Unfortunately, we haven't reached a conclusion. We now suspect the gold-digger is defrauding medicare, and said gold-digger has started asking my mom and her siblings for money. The bitch isn't getting any of course, but it's rather hilarious that a person who's most likely hiding assets from the government is asking for money.
According to robots, we taste like BACON! http://www.wired.com/table_of_malconten ... identifie/

The Throne of Heaven was built my man to serve as the pedestal for nothing.
DarthRavanger
Mod Group Leader
Mod Group Leader

Reputation point: 1912

Return to The Chill Out