New Ingame Trailer for Skyrim

Relax, kick back and shoot the shit

New Ingame Trailer for Skyrim

Unread postby Azmodan Kijur » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Can I just giggle like a little school girl for a moment in the middle of my Nerdgasm?
Last edited by Azmodan Kijur on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azmodan Kijur
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Reputation point: 2055

Re: New Ingame Trailer for Skyrim

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Sounded like an rpg, but looks like an FPS. So no sleep for Azmo for a few months then?
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Unread postby Azmodan Kijur » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:47 pm

Yep, I am going to love that one. On the genre, it is a First-Person Action RPG and the previous versions have been awesome :D
Azmodan Kijur
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Unread postby DarthRavanger » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:50 pm

FUS RO DAH!

We shall end the Kalpic cycle and cast down Auriel! (who's Alduin) The Thalmor and their aims will lie shattered and defeated at the feet of the Dovakhiin, and we shall progress forward, rather than return to the Merethic.
According to robots, we taste like BACON! http://www.wired.com/table_of_malconten ... identifie/

The Throne of Heaven was built my man to serve as the pedestal for nothing.
DarthRavanger
Mod Group Leader
Mod Group Leader

Reputation point: 1912

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:55 pm

So; Darth is Greek? :D
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Unread postby DarthRavanger » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:26 am

UnwantedSunbeam wrote:So; Darth is Greek? :D

I just like Pelinal's solution to the elves. Cut off their heads, burn down their homes, and kill the women and children. Funny thing, Pelinal Whitestrake nearly tried to wipe out the bretons because he thought they were elves.
According to robots, we taste like BACON! http://www.wired.com/table_of_malconten ... identifie/

DarthRavanger
Mod Group Leader
Mod Group Leader

Unread postby Azmodan Kijur » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Hey, hey. He was just ... ummm ... de-enslaving the people of Cyrodiil. It's not his fault he was a lunatic to boot :D

Interesting that the protagonist in the new game is dragon born - mayhap we a new emperor?
Azmodan Kijur
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Unread postby DarthRavanger » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Azmodan Kijur wrote:Hey, hey. He was just ... ummm ... de-enslaving the people of Cyrodiil. It's not his fault he was a lunatic to boot :D

He also wiped several parts of Tamriel from existance in fits of madness, and someone got their mouth stuffed with moths when attempting to follow a certain chain of thought involving him.

Interesting that the protagonist in the new game is dragon born - mayhap we a new emperor?

I doubt it, since the protagonists tend to exit stage left as soon as the MQ's finish up.

DarthRavanger
Mod Group Leader
Mod Group Leader

Unread postby Azmodan Kijur » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Depends on how long in the future the next game after Skyrim is set - specifically, that you never have a chance to encounter the character you played. See the Nerevarince for example - they mentioned the character in Oblivion, but only to note that he disappeared. In a subsequent game, should the hero of Skyrim become the emperor, you never have to be in a situation to see or interact with them. The game just mentions that he is emperor, by fiat.

The engine looks kick ass - hopefully, some of the more horrifying person generation has been fixed. ;)
Azmodan Kijur
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Return to The Chill Out