Shotgun Rules: Live by them

Relax, kick back and shoot the shit

Shotgun Rules: Live by them

Unread postby TheBlueFalconX » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:34 am

Shotgun

Good times.
I guess it takes a firm belief in the invisible magician to properly sell a gun online. Who knew?-Shawna
RSS YouTube
>>An empyreal poem possessing resplendent beauty of divine descent birthed by essence is an arcanum.<<
TheBlueFalconX

Reputation point: 918

Re: Shotgun Rules: Live by them

Unread postby MistahTom » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:46 am

If someone has an injury like they have a broken foot and need crutches, they get automatic shotty.
Shotty is void if an extremely large person is getting into the car and a small person calls it.
For the same reason you reject other gods, I reject yours.

Atheist
Atheist
MistahTom

Reputation point: 1

Unread postby tetropods » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:34 pm

i always do that with my brother, i win alot. :mrgreen:
A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights. :)
tetropods
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Reputation point: 500

Unread postby guitarheroguy12 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:39 pm

the following is from the man code.

Shotgun
To claim front passenger seat, a man shall be the first to announce "shotgun." The driver must be present, along with at least one of the other passengers. The caller must be outside of the location being left, with the car in view, and cannot go anywhere except to the car once Shotgun is called. If someone has touched the door handle, it is too late. The driver has the right to override shotgun without explanation. :geek:

www.wikimancode.com

live by this hand book.
"you keep your facts, I want the truth!" - Stephan colbert.
guitarheroguy12

Reputation point: 2

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:03 pm

Good Post

I am adding

Free Beer

* Free beer is the best beer. Period. Complaining about the flavor or brand of free beer is never acceptable. Unless the beer is fruity or has been allowed to become warm. If such an offense occurs, both the beer, and the provider of said beer shall be open to free and merciless ridicule.
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Unread postby dr210077 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:10 pm

UnwantedSunbeam wrote:Good Post

I am adding

Free Beer

* Free beer is the best beer. Period. Complaining about the flavor or brand of free beer is never acceptable. Unless the beer is fruity or has been allowed to become warm. If such an offense occurs, both the beer, and the provider of said beer shall be open to free and merciless ridicule.

Quoted for truth.
"If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them; that custom spares them; and that tyranny favours them in order to profit from the blindness of men."

"What has been said of [God] is either unintelligible or perfectly contradictory; and for this reason must appear impossible to every man of common sense." ~ Paul-Henri baron d'Holbach
dr210077
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reputation point: 2145

Unread postby guitarheroguy12 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:09 pm

UnwantedSunbeam wrote:Good Post

I am adding

Free Beer

i also recoment you adding this to when exception to the free beer rule may be made.

unless said beer is a brand containing a much smaller percent of alcohal than that of any other availible brands, and is expressly chosen for that reason. because that type of beer is not manly.princess. example o'doyles beer.
"you keep your facts, I want the truth!" - Stephan colbert.
guitarheroguy12

Reputation point: 2

Unread postby dr210077 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:33 pm

guitarheroguy12 wrote:i also recoment you adding

unless said beer is a brand containing a much smaller percent of alcohal than that of any other availible brands, because that type of beer is not manly.princess. example o'doyles beer.

In Northern Ireland, if it's less than 5% alcohol, it's lemonade shandy ;)
"If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them; that custom spares them; and that tyranny favours them in order to profit from the blindness of men."

"What has been said of [God] is either unintelligible or perfectly contradictory; and for this reason must appear impossible to every man of common sense." ~ Paul-Henri baron d'Holbach
dr210077
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reputation point: 2145

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:46 pm

Weening in Northern Ireland.
Untitled-3.jpg
Untitled-3.jpg (30.94 KiB) Viewed 2294 times
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Unread postby jscott1213 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:27 am

I made bourbon slush when the kids were teething. A little for them and a little for me :!:
Everyone was happy.
PLEASE NOTE Some quantum physics theories suggest that when the post recipient is not directly viewing this post it may cease to exist or will exist only in a vague and undetermined state.
jscott1213
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Reputation point: 516

Next

Return to The Chill Out