Random thoughts...just post one!

Relax, kick back and shoot the shit

Re: Random thoughts...just post one!

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:16 am

H3RM3S & ZO3 both stopped posting at the same time...........
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Unread postby HalloweenWeed » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:22 pm

there is no honor anymore, ppls dont take oaths seriously
used to be ppls got killed or excommunicated for breaking an oath
it lead to more serious consideration of taking the oath in the first place
Perhaps it is different in Japan...
"Religion is just mind control." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization." - George Carlin
"If God existed, why would he care about any of the us fools contributing to the end of the earth as we know it?" - HalloweenWeed
HalloweenWeed

Reputation point: 1989

Unread postby HalloweenWeed » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:25 pm

UnwantedSunbeam wrote:H3RM3S & ZO3 both stopped posting at the same time...........

I'm pretty sure Zo3 was only here bc h3rm3s was here. But then that's what you were implying, huh?
"Religion is just mind control." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization." - George Carlin
"If God existed, why would he care about any of the us fools contributing to the end of the earth as we know it?" - HalloweenWeed
HalloweenWeed

Reputation point: 1989

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:41 am

Have you seen the crying game?
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Unread postby popud » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:09 pm

the latest koran burning affair is mostly frowned upon and that is why it deserves (devil) advocate... the world is not linear: single small unnoticed event can have huge impact whereas massive visible chain of events none... path not taken cant be assessed fairly and even our path already taken is not so easy to be distinguished from coincidence...it looks like doing nothing or very little is the best way... no!... it is just the best alibi... in this case of Islam inspired persecutions against sinners by word & gesture the more sinners the better...
quote just yourself as i did right now! if you do quote somebody famous try to accompany him with opposing remark for balance and fun!
popud

Reputation point: 2

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:48 pm

Near the event horizon of a black hole (the boundary in spacetime surrounding said black hole), ’spaghettification’ will occur, stretching matter into thin strips.
UnwantedSunbeam

Unread postby DarthRavanger » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:06 am

UnwantedSunbeam wrote:Near the event horizon of a black hole (the boundary in spacetime surrounding said black hole), ’spaghettification’ will occur, stretching matter into thin strips.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is an eldritch Abomination with a Black hole for a heart!
According to robots, we taste like BACON! http://www.wired.com/table_of_malconten ... identifie/

The Throne of Heaven was built my man to serve as the pedestal for nothing.
DarthRavanger
Mod Group Leader
Mod Group Leader

Reputation point: 1912

Unread postby Zanchile » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:59 am

Why does wearing hoodies with cartoon characters wearing chains, grills, and sun glasses make you look more Gansta? I am the whitest black gu ever so I don't undertand The logic
Zanchile-Unit 13-Master Seargent-Kemj25's Posting Buddy
Zanchile

Reputation point: 0

Unread postby DarthRavanger » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:40 pm

There are mice in the ceiling above my head. I hear them scratch at the surfaces they walk on, and for the first time, I hear their squeaking. May hellfire consume them and the insulation they nest in.
According to robots, we taste like BACON! http://www.wired.com/table_of_malconten ... identifie/

The Throne of Heaven was built my man to serve as the pedestal for nothing.
DarthRavanger
Mod Group Leader
Mod Group Leader

Reputation point: 1912

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Morally, what is the difference between wearing a condom, and pulling out?
UnwantedSunbeam

PreviousNext

Return to The Chill Out