Random thoughts...just post one!

Relax, kick back and shoot the shit

Re: Random thoughts...just post one!

Unread postby DarthRavanger » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:29 am

UnwantedSunbeam wrote:Morally, what is the difference between wearing a condom, and pulling out?

Whether the evidence is on the bed-sheet or in the trash. Though planning on pulling out strikes me as taking an unnecessary risk since pill/condom is going to both nullify a significant risk of pregnancy and limit fluid transfer. Pulling out on the other hand leaves you relying on the guy's timing and self-control.
According to robots, we taste like BACON! http://www.wired.com/table_of_malconten ... identifie/

The Throne of Heaven was built my man to serve as the pedestal for nothing.
DarthRavanger
Mod Group Leader
Mod Group Leader

Reputation point: 1912

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:09 pm

I was thinking more on the popes recent loosening of the condom/contraception rules, he said they could be allowed in some cases to prevent infection. However not to limit reproduction. I was sure though that the church was a fan or the pull out method of family planning.

Your reply also is interesting to me, does the same control apply to the pill as to condoms? Again morally.
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Unread postby DarthRavanger » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:05 am

UnwantedSunbeam wrote:I was thinking more on the popes recent loosening of the condom/contraception rules, he said they could be allowed in some cases to prevent infection. However not to limit reproduction. I was sure though that the church was a fan or the pull out method of family planning.

Your reply also is interesting to me, does the same control apply to the pill as to condoms? Again morally.

Morally? Both the male and female in the relationship are responsible for doing their part to ensure that pregnancy is intentional and intercourse safe. Any female should be using some sort of contraception along with condom use by the male. Both partners have a responsibility to ensure all reasonable precautions are being taken before intercourse.

According to robots, we taste like BACON! http://www.wired.com/table_of_malconten ... identifie/

The Throne of Heaven was built my man to serve as the pedestal for nothing.
DarthRavanger
Mod Group Leader
Mod Group Leader

Reputation point: 1912

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:04 pm

:D clever. I also feel a carbonated drink experiment coming on.
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Unread postby HalloweenWeed » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:54 pm

UnwantedSunbeam wrote:Morally, what is the difference between wearing a condom, and pulling out?

LOL if you just pull out you still might leave her pregnant, duh. A drop comes out before ejaculation.
"Religion is just mind control." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization." - George Carlin
"If God existed, why would he care about any of the us fools contributing to the end of the earth as we know it?" - HalloweenWeed
HalloweenWeed

Reputation point: 1989

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Ahhhh entrapment from the catholic ones! :D
UnwantedSunbeam

Previous

Return to The Chill Out