Mumford and Sons [Alt Rock]

A place to discuss all things musical
Forum rules
Please name your threads after the artist and roughly mention their genre in the title. All music is welcome of course. And remember that taste is taste.

Mumford and Sons [Alt Rock]

Unread postby dr210077 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:05 pm

I've been listening to this band now for the best part of a year and I am liking them better and better with each time, so I thought I'd share :D

"If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them; that custom spares them; and that tyranny favours them in order to profit from the blindness of men."

"What has been said of [God] is either unintelligible or perfectly contradictory; and for this reason must appear impossible to every man of common sense." ~ Paul-Henri baron d'Holbach
dr210077
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reputation point: 2145

Re: Mumford and Sons [Alt Rock]

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:07 pm

The have brought folk to the main stream, cannot be anything but good. Sold out for the Open House festival this year too. :(
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Return to The Boom Room