Clockwise or Anti-Clockwise

Discussions on scientific and technological advances, both old and new.

Re: Clockwise or Anti-Clockwise

Unread postby A_theist » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Grimstad wrote:I can freely see it going both directions too. I also noticed if I stare at her left foot she appears to simply go back and forth and not make a full rotation.

That's crazy. No rotation? lol - coooool.

It's much harder for me to see her going counter clockwise - while seeing her spin clockwise comes quite naturally to me. I can get her to do both, but I need much more concentration to see her spinning CCW. After I concentrate on her going CCW for a while... I can leave and come back and she's still spinning CCW. I guess the left side of my brain needs practice?
On Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/chrispalasz
Blog: http://www.teslinkorea.blogspot.com

~ "Beware the sound of one hand clapping"
~ "Evolution must be the best-known yet worst-understood of all scientific theories."
A_theist

Reputation point: 17

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:50 pm

One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Reputation point: 1287

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:04 pm

One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know", Alice answered. "Then", said the cat, "It doesn't matter.”
UnwantedSunbeam

Unread postby UnwantedSunbeam » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:08 pm

cover either left or the right image to make middle one spin the way you want.
UnwantedSunbeam

Previous

Return to Science and Technology