Clockwise or Anti-Clockwise

Discussions on scientific and technological advances, both old and new.

Clockwise or Anti-Clockwise

Unread postby Seppe Cools » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:20 am

Do you see the women turning Clockwise or Anti-Clockwise? Let us know.

By creating unique stuff you are changing the future of the world forever, making your life worth lived.
Seppe Cools

Reputation point: 813

Re: Clockwise or Anti-Clockwise

Unread postby Seppe Cools » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:20 am

For me she dances Clockwise. After concentrating on it she goes Anti-clockwise.
Last edited by Seppe Cools on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By creating unique stuff you are changing the future of the world forever, making your life worth lived.
Seppe Cools

Reputation point: 813

Unread postby Jnthn44 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:13 pm

i don't get it lol

she just keeps going clockwise
Jnthn44

Reputation point: 13

Unread postby H3RM3S78 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:45 pm

She goes clockwise most of the time, but switches once in a while. I think this is a fraud, but i'm must admit i'm not entirely sure.

If you want to make sure: just pay attention to when she changes dirrection, then rewind a bit and see if she changes dirrection again at the same spot.
please delete this account
H3RM3S78

Reputation point: 760

Unread postby HalloweenWeed » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Definitely clockwise (when looking down on her from the top). Even when it said: "anti-clockwise" I seen clockwise. And I am known to be left-brained, I am mostly right-handed, and I am more precise and calculating as opposed to emotional and social - according to some tests and my own admission. So I think this vid test is bunk.

BTW: Here in the US, we call it Counter Clockwise (not anti-clockwise). We even use the acronym CCW in engineering drawings, manuals, etc.

And, nice bod.
Last edited by HalloweenWeed on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added: nice bod
"Religion is just mind control." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization." - George Carlin
"If God existed, why would he care about any of the us fools contributing to the end of the earth as we know it?" - HalloweenWeed
HalloweenWeed

Reputation point: 1989

Unread postby Intercourseman72 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:28 pm

couldn't get it to appear going counter clockwise at all. If it's a left vs right brained thing, then shouldn't it change if you use only one of your eyes? It didn't work for me. I don't know why it says you would be more right-brained. I am not left handed worth shit and only saw it go clockwise. It's not even the slightest bit ambiguous to me unlike optical illusions usually are.

If she appears to be turning left, how is that an indication that the person looking at her nice ass is more right-brained?

Btw- it figures that the comments are disabled. I bet almost everyone would say it's clockwise.

Here is a video where the comments are not disabled.
Last edited by Intercourseman72 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
read the words of a wise intercourseman
Intercourseman72

Reputation point: 541

Unread postby dr210077 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:50 pm

HalloweenWeed wrote:BTW: Here in the US, we call it Counter Clockwise (not anti-clockwise). We even use the acronym CCW in engineering drawings, manuals, etc.

Anti-clockwise is the non-American term.

I agree this video is bunk. The silhouette used is not amenable to the kind of optical illusion the video maker tries to sell. Silhouettes are excellent optical illusions when the posterior and anterior views are both identical and symmetrical. The image in this video is asymmetrical in nearly every aspect. Head, arms, legs are all asymmetrical. Even the movement in the vertical axis is asymmetrical. We should be wary when the video tells us any information the tester may or may not want us to hear, while the "experiment" is in effect!!!
Last edited by dr210077 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them; that custom spares them; and that tyranny favours them in order to profit from the blindness of men."

"What has been said of [God] is either unintelligible or perfectly contradictory; and for this reason must appear impossible to every man of common sense." ~ Paul-Henri baron d'Holbach
dr210077
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reputation point: 2145

Unread postby HalloweenWeed » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:32 pm

dr210077 wrote:I agree this video is bunk. The silhouette used is not amenable to the kind of optical illusion the video maker tries to sell. Silhouettes are excellent optical illusions when the posterior and anterior views are both identical and symmetrical. The image in this video is asymmetrical in nearly every aspect. Head, arms, legs are all asymmetrical. Even the movement in the vertical axis is asymmetrical. We should be wary when the video tells us any information the tester may or may not want us to hear, while the "experiment" is in effect!!!
It would be an "experiment" if it gathered results, and since it does not allow comments, it does not. Therefore, the author is just F#%ckn' with you.
"Religion is just mind control." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization." - George Carlin
"If God existed, why would he care about any of the us fools contributing to the end of the earth as we know it?" - HalloweenWeed
HalloweenWeed

Reputation point: 1989

Unread postby DarthRavanger » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:12 pm

it appears to go clockwise, but looking at the end segment after the counter clockwise still, it goes counter clockwise when I switch back to an earlier part of the vid.
According to robots, we taste like BACON! http://www.wired.com/table_of_malconten ... identifie/

The Throne of Heaven was built my man to serve as the pedestal for nothing.
DarthRavanger
Mod Group Leader
Mod Group Leader

Reputation point: 1912

Unread postby tetropods » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:39 am

I saw her go counter clockwise the entire time :shock:

Edit: granted my body feels like its falling apart and i've got a splitting headache so yeh my results are tainted xD
Last edited by tetropods on Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights. :)
tetropods
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Reputation point: 500

Next

Return to Science and Technology