"What do atheists think about where science came from?"

"Does exactly what it says on the tin."

"What do atheists think about where science came from?"

Unread postby TheBlueFalconX » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 am

I guess it takes a firm belief in the invisible magician to properly sell a gun online. Who knew?-Shawna
RSS YouTube
>>An empyreal poem possessing resplendent beauty of divine descent birthed by essence is an arcanum.<<
TheBlueFalconX

Reputation point: 918

Re: "What do atheists think about where science came from?"

Unread postby H3RM3S78 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:32 am

Excellent vid!!

I love how you make pauses between sentences. It really allows for deaper thought and better concetration on the subject. It is a very well used communication method. It really shows that you have somehting important to say because you allow the audience the time to assimilate it.

The ending is a bit of a let down though, because you are concluding an informative and educational video with your personal opinions. The facts stand their ground better without your personal views... especially considerring the subject matter.
please delete this account
H3RM3S78

Reputation point: 760

Re: "What do atheists think about where science came from?"

Unread postby TheBlueFalconX » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:37 pm

Thanks for the constructive criticism, I'll keep that in mind for my next videos.
I guess it takes a firm belief in the invisible magician to properly sell a gun online. Who knew?-Shawna
RSS YouTube
>>An empyreal poem possessing resplendent beauty of divine descent birthed by essence is an arcanum.<<
TheBlueFalconX

Reputation point: 918

Return to RSS Youtube Video Discussions